I’ve preached on the blog that your wedding should be a reflection of who you are as a couple. Well, it’s time your reflection did some talking.
One 60 Minute Phone Session
You already have envisioned what you want your wedding to be, but could use a little clarity and advice.
Perfect for you if:
You already have envisioned what you want your wedding to be, but could use a little clarity and advice. You want room to focus on what really matters to you (and your sig other), but at the same time, you crave a neutral sounding board; somebody to share your wedding ideas and goals with, but without judgement or unsolicited opinions. You want to connect with an industry expert who will celebrate and support you, but at the same time will offer you suggestions and ideas based on many years of experience. In 60 minutes your ideas will become discernible, more organized, and will feel obtainable. Essentially, your wedding planning path will become clear and achievable.
Four 60 Minute Phone Sessions
You’re excited to get married and be engaged, but you feel completely overwhelmed. You have no idea what the hell you are doing!
Perfect for you if:
You’re excited to get married and be engaged, but you feel completely overwhelmed. You have no idea what the hell you are doing! Wedding planning feels brutal, especially on top of all of the other stuff you’re balancing. You’re stuck and you’re frustrated, and you’re losing sleep. You have some ideas, but you need help breaking them down into manageable pieces, and achievable goals. You know you must get started, but you don’t know where to begin. Over the course of four sessions, I will walk you through the wedding planning process, sketch out a blueprint for wedding planning success and virtually hold your hand until you’re ready to lose the training wheels.
Eight 60 Minute Phone Sessions
You’re beyond lost. You can’t afford a wedding planner, and you’re about two shakes away from throwing in the towel and heading to Las Vegas.
Perfect for you if:
You’re beyond lost. You can’t afford a wedding planner, and you’re about two shakes away from throwing in the towel and heading to Las Vegas. You crave clarity and purpose, but Pinterest and the staggering number of “helpful” opinions are derailing you. And, the family dynamics? Frightening! You want to curl up under the covers and wish your wedding away. You feel paralyzed and sad; like something is wrong with you for not wanting to plan “the most important day of your life”.
I will listen. I will nurture. I will help. Over the course of eight sessions, we will identify what is most important to you (and your sig other), leverage our findings, and establish a magnificent wedding planning agenda for you to emerge yourself into with ease. Together, we will co-create the the tools you need to activate your wedding planning path and map out how to attain your goals without drama, without grief and with pleasure!
1. As your wedding coach, I will help you find the track, and then stay on it. So many of my brides struggle with where to begin, and the overall vision for their wedding day. Because of the many, many resources available, oftentimes this information overload ends up inducing an overwhelming urge to love or “like” everything, and ultimately, cloud your judgment. I’m pretty preceptive, and can see through the cloud, and you need me to help you clear the fog.
2. I will never c*nsor you! People love to censor others, and trust me, I’m no stranger to getting censored! Actually, it happens to me all of the time. And I fucking hate it! Bridey, I will never censor you, ever. I’ll be honest with you, but I will never censor you. I’m a fantastic listener, and if you read my blog, then you know that I’m pretty blunt. I’m direct. I’m not a “yes” woman. I tell the truth because I can. Because, I am NOT your BFF, your MOH or your MIL. I will be straightforward with you, even if it’s difficult. But, I will never censor you.
3. I’m a great person to bounce your ideas off of… Your bestie(s) can help too, but if they’re not in the wedding industry, their meant-to-be-helpful advice could backfire. And if they’ve recently been married, you may get a whole bunch of unsolicited advice. As your wedding coach, I’ll listen to your ideas, and make suggestions accordingly based on what I have seen work (or not work) previously.
4. You’ll still want to get married after we chat! It’s shocking how much of a toll planning your wedding can take on your relationship with your sig other. I mean, the whole point of getting married is because you love each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together, right? But, if every conversation the two of you have turns into a “wedding conversation”, it’s amazing how fast couples disintegrate under the pressure.
5. Together we will sift through difficult family dynamics. It can be done! I swear! Be it divorced parents, an overbearing MIL, estranged family members, you name it! I’ve seen and dealt with all of it. I will help you put on your kid gloves and do what needs to be done without judgement.
6. I’m cheap. Not in the dirty sense, in the monetary sense. If you can’t afford a wedding planner, or even if you can, I’m an inexpensive way of determining your next step. Click here for rates.
Bitchless Bride supports marriage equality for everybody. I don’t care who you are or who you love, I just want to help you enjoy your engagement and love your wedding!