Sooooo... I need a little break. And over the years, I've learned that if I don't take a little break from "the industry" then I become a complete fucking basket case. So, guess what I'm doing? Yup, I'm taking a fucking break... And you know what? Bitchless Bride is not invited to my little vacation either. But, never fear, brideys, I'll still be tweeting, pinning and facebooking (but, mostly because I am incredibly addicted and couldn't stop even if I wanted to...), but this week, I am taking a break from working, blogging and basically all responsibilities.
Bridey, if you are beginning to feel sad because the reality that I will be taking a week off is starting to sink in, then I have a few ideas for you. You see, I put together a reading list for you (hopefully, it's shit you'll read while sipping something extremely alcoholic on a beach somewhere):
1. How about a little "Swamp Ass"?
2. Need a little help choosing your wedding dress? Then check out "From Strapless to Fabulous"!
3. How many of you think you are going to "do it" on your wedding night? C'mon... "Give it to me Brideys"!
4. Do you know your first dance song? Need some help with the "Music and Lyrics"?
5. Want a colorful and different engagement shoot? Learn how to do it well, and "Color Me Mine"!
6. Considering eloping (like me)? Then do it right! Perhaps "A Retro Elopement in Vegas"?
7. Need a break from weddingy stuff? I TOTALLY get it... This will take your mind off of it! Some bridey bitch really pissed me off! So I fired back in "Bitchless Gone Bad".
8. Great Gatsby your thing? Then you gotta check this out!! "A Great Gatsby OBSESSED Photo Shoot".
9. Need a little peace? Then get it! Read "The Center Peace", by Melanie Vare...
10. And finally... you ALL need to see about "A Fabulously Extraordinary Vintage English Wedding".
See you next Tuesday!!! HA! I just fell over... But, this time? I really mean it!
Cat Image via Logoboat.com